How to create your own hipster photograph:
- Search “scenery” in Google Images.
- Look for a slightly grainy picture with a bit of contrast in the colours.
- Download it.
- Open the picture in a photo-editing program (Paint if you’re poor, or Fireworks/Photoshop if you’re a real hipster/rich/someone who downloads software illegally).
- Select an area with contrast, probably around the middle. You can use a circle or a rectangle, or even a triangle if you want to be really hipster.
- Flip this area upside-down/rotate 180°.
- Upload to Tumblr (not particularly necessary).
Voila! You have created your very own hipster photo creation.